The focus at Guringai Yoga Shala is on creating a supportive yoga community, and as such we endeavour to keep our prices and policies fair and simple, so that everyone has the opportunity to experience yoga and the benefits it brings.
If you are unsure about any of the policies listed below, call us on:
0420 227 220.
• Drop-in = $25 ($23 concession card holders)
• 10-pass = $220 ($200 concession) - does not expire so no need to put it on hold if you are going away. Valid for all casual classes. Not valid for courses, workshops or special events.
• Unlimited pass = $170 - come to as many casual classes as you like during a 28-day period. Valid from the date of first use. Non-transferable. Not valid for courses, workshops or special events.
• Courses, workshops and retreats = prices vary according to venue, length of course, teacher and content. Please refer to “courses” page of website for more information.
GUIDELINES FOR AN ENJOYABLE PRACTICE
• Ensure you arrive 10 minutes prior to your class start time to ensure your place in the class. On some days, if the class prior has not yet finished, please wait downstairs or outside and enter with your own teacher.
• If you arrive after the class start time, your place may be given to another student, or the door may be locked.
• Remove your shoes as you arrive, and leave them in the boxes on the stairs; place your personal belongings on the hooks or on the shelves at the top of the stairs.
• Switch your phone off or put it on flight/airplane mode.
• Our studio is non-competitive so don’t feel pressured to “perform” in a particular way. Our teachers are trained to work with students of all abilities.
• Pack all props away mindfully, keeping the studio looking its best.
We understand that, occasionally, life gets in the way of you making it to class. However, as our classes are becoming increasingly popular, when we have unexpected no-shows, it prevents someone else from taking the spot. So these policies allow us time to offer your spot to another student.
We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you think before you book too far ahead as you may be charged if we can’t fill your spot.
Similarly, if you arrive late to class, your place may be given to another student.
Cancellation policy for casual classes (10-pass holders or single-class bookings)
• Up to two hours before the class starts - cancel your booking to receive a full refund.
• Less than two hours before (or not cancelling at all) - your class will be charged at the full rate.
Cancellation policy for casual classes (Unlimited pass holders)
• Up to two hours before the class starts - cancel your booking with no penalty.
• Less than two hours before (or not cancelling at all) - you will be charged $17.
Cancellation policy for courses and workshops
All courses and workshops require full payment in advance to secure your place. In the unlikely event that you cannot attend the course or workshop you will receive:
• 80% refund for cancellations outside seven days of the event.
• 50% refund for cancellations received within seven days of the event.
• No refunds (or credits) will be offered for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the course or workshop.
• If you miss up to 2 classes out of a term long course, you can make them up with any other 2 casual classes without extra charge, but only during the same term of the course you are booked into.
• For shorter courses such as intensives, the same applies but only for 1 missed class - it can be made up within that same term.
Cancellation policy for retreats
• All deposits to hold a place for each person are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Unless alternative arrangements are made, the booking is secured when full payment is received. We will email you a confirmation letter.
• At Guringai Yoga Shala and Saffron Rose, we understand that unforeseen and unfortunate things may happen that would call for a cancellation of a booking. As sorry as we may be for those circumstances, we will happily refund:
- 80% of the total amount minus the non-refundable deposit for cancellations up to 3 months in advance prior to the commencement of the retreat
- 50% of the total amount minus the non-refundable deposit for cancellations up to 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the retreat.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations in the last 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the retreat.
• Please note that for international retreats, trekking companies may also charge a cancellation fee, which will need to be accounted for alongside the deposit, before we calculate and issue refunds.
• If the retreat needs to be cancelled by the organisers prior to the start of the event, a full refund will be granted to each participant but no responsibility will be taken for any travel-related costs.