Tucked between Tibet and India, high in the Himalayas, is Bhutan, with its rich culture, deep spirituality, an extraordinary land of wild forests that cover 70% of the terrain, and pristine rivers. In fact, here soars the highest Himalayan Peak, Gangkhar Puensum, at 7570 metres above sea level.
The Bhutanese call their country Druk Yul, which means "Land of the Thunder Dragon”, and it has been consciously well preserved as it only opened to outsiders in the 1970s, and still today, tourism is restricted. The country is led by their king and queen, genuinely loved and respected by their people.
A unique place where The Gross National Happiness has been declared as more important that the Gross National Product. In line with this high philosophy, there are impressive monasteries to be found on every cliff top, and monks, either in deep prayer or meditation, or playing board games, sharing stories and laughing infectiously amongst themselves.
Here is an invitation to experience something truly remarkable and rare, please join Fabio on this incredible adventure... Detailed itinerary to interested participants only, at the upcoming information session (date to be advised).
Bhutan Tour Inclusions:
• English speaking guide, driver and private coach
• All touring and transfers throughout your trip
• All entrance fees and sightseeing
• 3 star hotel accommodation with private bathroom for the first 5 nights
• 2 nights at the 5 star Zhiwa Ling Resort Paro
• 2 nights at tented campsite whilst undertaking the Bumdra Trek
• 17 yoga sessions with Fabio Fabbri
• All meals and bottled water daily
• Special Lhab Sang Puja (long life ceremony at Zhiwa Ling Resort) with monks performing a 1 hr ritual ceremony and blessing
• Traditional lunch at a Bhutanese farmhouse
• Bhutan visa fees, government royalties and local taxes
• ZERO flight risk free cover against supplier default
• Access to the exclusive travel app COMPANION
• Professionally operated by Bhutan Tourism Corporation (BTCL) and Zhiwa Ling Resort
• A donation to Tarayana Dragons, a hand picked Bhutan charity, made on our behalf
• Items of a personal nature: medications, phone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.
• Tipping - please refer to the Bhutan Visitor Information guide
• Travel insurance which is mandatory to enter Bhutan
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT @ US$3908.00 per person on a twin share basis
• Book and pay for your tour in full by Thursday 20 December 2018
REGULAR @US$4058.00 per person twin share basis
• Single room supplement throughout please add @US$ 633.00 pp
Sunday 25 November at 15:00
Please RSVP Fabio for location details.